How well do you know your local classifieds site? Test your knowledge and find out how you can maximize your Locanto experience .
- Locanto has a mobile site and an iPhone app. All the functionalities of the desktop site are in your mobile phone too!
- Locanto is available in 40 countries worldwide, in 5 different languages.
- Locanto welcomes guest bloggers on the Locanto Classifieds blog. Tell us about your Locanto-related experiences!
- Locanto offers anti-scam guidelines monthly through their Safer Trading Blog.
"Safety Tips" can be found at the bottom of the home page.
- You can "like" Locanto on Google + and Facebook instantly just by clicking on an ad and looking at the small buttons on the upper right side.
- You can log in to Locanto by using your Facebook account for easy access.
- If you forget your password, all you have to do is to use this "magic link" to reset it .
- The post a free ad tab or buttons are on almost every page on Locanto.
- Locanto caters to all kinds of people. Yes, even those who are anti-consumerism!
Locanto has a barter/swap category as well as a free stuff category. Don't throw your old useful things just yet. Offer it for free on Locanto.)
- You can save your favorite ads on Locanto per device. For example, your fave ads saved on your iPhone will not be seen when you log-in with your desktop for privacy and vice versa.
- It's easy to find out what's trending in every category in your city. The number of available ads per subcategory is shown right beside it. For example, if you go to Locanto Baltimore Vehicles, you'll find the car brands and makes that are most in demand on the market.
- Last but not the least, Locanto offers weather forecast info for your city. It's on the right side of your homepage.
Speaking of weather, here's wishing you bright skies and a great time on Locanto.
Your Locanto team